Modular and upgradeable system for new, as well for existing rotational equipment and their accessories.
- Expert on-line monitoring system for low voltage induction motors of all powers and sizes
- Applicable for motors with cast cage rotors and squirrel cages
- Applicable and upgradeable to any kind of induction motors
Measure the risk exposure of your systems
- Longer life expectancy
- Reduction of costs due to the unplanned stops caused by machine faults
- Detection of problems related to your equipment and accessories
- Preventive maintenance of key equipment
Features of Intelligent Monitoring System
- Local and remote system access
- Reporting based on real trending
- A unique approach for all integrated equipment
- Restrictive class-based data archiving (smart/real trending)
- Participation of users in creation of unique based on custom requests
Intelligent Monitoring System – Sensor types
Level sensors – Sensors are used for the measurement of liquid and bulk solids.
A load cell sensor – Sensor is used for the measurement of electrical signals.
Optical sensor – Sensor is used for measurement laser triangulation sensors for measuring distance and position with high speed, accuracy and precision.
Pressure sensor – Sensor is used for measurement for high and low-pressure applications and can measure absolute gauge, or differential pressure.
Temperature sensors – Sensors are used for measurement of bearing, winding temperature, etc.
Relative displacement sensor – The sensor is used for the measurement of shaft relative displacement (orbit).
Strain sensor – Sensor is used for measurements of strain in structural parts of a machine or its parts.
Vibration sensor – Sensors are used for measurement of vibrations displacement, acceleration and speed. Absolute bearing and housing vibrations.